Due to the current situation, we have extended the returns policy to 60 days. This applies to orders placed during the UK COVID lockdown. Terms & conditions detailed below still apply. The 60-day returns apply until further notice.
To receive a refund, products must be in their original condition and packaging.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by JOIZI Ltd, the official distributor of myHummy in the UK.
2. To be eligible for a refund, the product must be in the same condition as you received it and must be in its original packaging.
3. Personalised products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Some types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the basic postage and packaging cost. If you opted for an enhanced delivery service (for example Express Delivery, Next Day Delivery, etc.), only the basic cost will be refunded. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and basic postage charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 30 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. The return address will be confirmed to you at this stage.
9. Your return will be inspected and we will check if it is eligible for a refund. If so, we will credit your original payment method within 14 working days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).