1. This website is operated by AMG Corporation UK Limited, trading as myHummy UK, and further referred to as myHummy UK. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to AMG Corporation UK Limited where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10. Where you select an "express delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If a customer is not present at the time of delivery, the parcel might be delivered to a neighbour.
12. If shipping overseas, the customer is responsible for the payment of duties and taxes.
13. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
14. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
15. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you may not be able to cancel for a full refund. Personalised products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
16. myHummy UK shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
17. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with Scots law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
19. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and myHummy UK whether written or oral.
20. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
22. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
23. Gift Vouchers do not have the expiry date.
24. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
25. Gift Vouchers will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address specified at the time of order.
26. Gift Vouchers are only redeemable on the official Company's UK website.
27. When ordering a Gift Voucher, the recipient’s email address needs to be entered correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher.
28. Company offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing Gift Vouchers.
29. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher, the difference can be settled with a card or PayPal payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.